2016 season announced
Great news! The 2016 Downtown Sunday Market will kick off Sunday, June 12 at Acacia Park. Applications for vendors will be available by mid-February.
Vendor categories include:
- Growers: those who grow and/or harvest agricultural products or farm products, including but not limited to vegetables, grains, flowers, fruits, and dairy and meat products, within a 300-mile radius of Colorado Springs.
- Artists: those who create an art or craft product. All work must be created by the artist and cannot be produced from a kit.
- Value-added Producers and Cottage Food Producers: those who change raw products into value-added food or household goods.
- Concessionaires: those who make assemble or create a food product for consumption on the premises of the market.
- Multi-level marketing or independent consultants/businesses that are a part of a national organization or business including in-home sales vendors (ie Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Avon, etc.) are not permitted at the market.
The Downtown Sunday Market will take place on at Acacia Park, 115 E. Platte Avenue, in the heart of Downtown Colorado Springs. The market season will run from June 12 through October 9, 2016. All vendors are required to be in compliance with any applicable federal, state and local laws, including obtaining proper business licenses, sales licenses and/or cottage food licenses. Vendor space is available in 10'x10' booth spaces, and vendors are responsible for their own tables, tents, chairs, etc. Electricity is available on a limited basis, for an additional fee. All vendors are required to submit an application and abide by all rules and regulations. Full details and applications for the 2016 market will be available on this web page by mid-February.