So much to do downtown this weekend
Movies, music, new innovative technologies and much more will entertain you and the whole family. Stop in the locally owned stores, enjoy food and drink on a patio, check out the newest Art on the Streets, and enjoy all the fun things to do in the heart of the city. (Plus, easy parking only $1 all day on weekends in the city garages!)
- Free outdoor movie, Star Trek: Into Darkness in the plaza in front of the Antlers Hotel. Free, movie starts at 8:30pm Friday, July 29
- Colorado Grown Festival: this free event celebrates all things local, including food and crafts, local history, workshops on everything from gardening to goat cheese, and live music. Free, 10am-2pm Saturday, July 30, Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Blues Under the Bridge: the 10th annual festival features live performances from Booker T. Jones, Shemekia Copeland, Southern Avenue Band, Erik Boa & The Constrictors, Jesse Cotton Stone & Grant Sabin. Gates at 1pm, concerts start at 2pm on Saturday, July 30. Tickets required.
- Plus, visit the Legacy Loop Trailhead Open House, stop by the new Pikes Peak Makerspace Teslsa Lab, Saturday, July 30 (times vary).
- Don't miss the Downtown Sunday Market, an open air market with ready-to-eat food and drink, hand made items, Colorado produce and more. 9am-2pm, Acacia Park, Sunday, July 31. Also featuring live music by Trish Parish, 11am-1pm at the bandshell.
And....save the date for the Downtown Olympic Celebration with athletes, Olympic torch lighting, acrobats and much much more, 5-10pm on Friday, August 5.
We're in the Top Ten
State of Downtown Report
Welcome to Downtown Colorado Springs
From winter-time outdoor skating to summer festivals, monthly art walks and the highest concentration of locally-owned businesses in the area, Downtown Colorado Springs has a lot to offer. Watch below to catch a glimpse into the people, places, and businesses of every day downtown Colorado Springs!