WELCOME TO DOWNTOWN COLORADO SPRINGS
- Strolling carolers and musicians from 2-4 p.m. on Saturday/Sunday, Dec. 20-21.
- Little London Wassail Society continues a decades-long tradition with free hot wassail, corner of Bijou and Tejon on Monday/Tuesday, Dec. 22-23, starting at noon. (while supplies last)
- Noon Year's Eve free concert by Steve Weeks, face painting, and more at Skate in the Park
- First Friday and Neon Night at Skate in the Park, Jan. 2
- Holiday Nights 3-D light and music show, Pioneers Museum, 5:30-9 p.m. nightly through Dec. 31
Don't miss the holiday season downtown, where there is so much to see and do. Read these stories and more, click here!
We are a workforce 23,000 strong.
We are the more than 100 working artists.
We are the location of choice for entrepreneurs.
We are 180 acres of parkland.
These are just some of the statistics about downtown shared by CEO Susan Edmondson at the 17th annual Downtown Partnership Breakfast with the Mayor on October 2, 2014. (Click here to read her full remarks.) More than 400 business and civic leaders and downtown stakeholders heard remarks from guest speaker Lieutenant Governor Joe Garcia and featured speaker Colorado Springs Mayor Steve Bach.
Downtown Star awards were presented to Darsey Nicklasson, Matt Mayberry, and Jack Quinn's Running Club for their valued contributions to the downtown community. Click here to see a video on what businesses and residents love about downtown.
Locally owned shops and restaurants, art galleries, historic architecture, and a strong workforce give Downtown Colorado Springs a one-of-a-kind pulse you simply won’t find anywhere else in the city. Innovative new businesses are choosing downtown, and longtime businesses are expanding and renovating. From financial institutions and tech firms to museums, festivals and events, downtown offers business and cultural opportunities as well as and entertainment for young and old.
To learn more about the work of Downtown Partnership, downtown statistics and more, click to read a copy of our 2013 Report to the Community.
Every Day Downtown Colorado Springs